Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Memo To A Friend

6 years ago one of my best friends on this planet lost his Father. Chris, we may not have known each other back then, but in the past year that we have gotten to know each other first professionally hosting shows on the crazy thing that we call Blog Talk Radio, then becoming friends and a big brother to Me. As a sounding board on whatever crazy idea I may have about a guest or just someone who is there when I need someone to talk to. I thank you for it. On this day of Rememberance and Celebration for you and your family, I want to say this one thing to you, your Dad is up in heaven welcoming Pat Burns to the big Hockey Rink in the sky and looking down proud of his Son. A Son who can be described in the following ways, Son, Brother, Uncle, Hockey Nut, Best Friend, Listener, and One of the Good Guys. I know that every day isn’t easy for you, just remember the good times that you shared with your Dad will always be the good times, it’s how He’d want you to remember him. Rest in Peace Mr. Wassel, thank you for shaping one of the greatest people I’ve ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment